Monday through Friday
8am to 6pm
$35 for one day
$150 for five days
(days must be used within one month of purchase.)
What we work on:
- Potty training
- Inside voices
- Appropriate play
- Greeting people
- Desensitization (noises, equipment, etc)
We do not work on basic training like Sit or walking on a leash. (Those need to be taught one-on-one.)
We do not use specific verbal commands. This means that you can teach your pup any verbal commands you choose, and they will not be confused while at school.
We use positive reinforcement to encourage good behavior, and make sure that negative behavior is not reinforced.
- Puppies may enroll between the ages of 9 weeks and 20 weeks. (Or 5 months.) The earlier they start the program, the more benefits they will get from it.
- Puppies must attend Dog Therapy at least once per week. We recommend at least twice a week for your puppy to get the most out of the program.
- Most dogs graduate at between 9 and 12 months (or 50 lbs for large breeds.)
- All puppies must provide a copy of their most recent vaccinations.
- Puppies must arrive early on their first day - 7:30 a.m., but after that there is no need to schedule.
- Pickup is any time by 6pm. Late pickups will result in a fee of $10 for every 5 minutes.
To sign up, register below!