Monday through Friday
8am to 6pm
$35 for one day
$150 for five days*
*(days must be used within three weeks)
What we work on:
- Potty training
- Inside voices
- Appropriate play
- Greeting people
- Desensitization (noises, equipment, etc)
We use positive reinforcement to encourage good behavior, and make sure that negative behavior is not reinforced
- Puppies must begin our program before 16 weeks of age. The earlier they start the program, the more benefits they will get from it!
-Puppies must be under 20 pounds to begin school.
- Puppies must attend Dog Therapy every week in order to maintain a spot in our class. We recommend two or three visits per week for your puppy to get the most out of the program.
- All puppies must provide copies of their vaccinations prior to the first day of school. We require that all puppies have received their second round of distemper/parvo boosters and the bordetella vaccine.
- Puppies must arrive early on their first day - 7:30 a.m., but after that there is no need to schedule.
To sign up, use our Customer Portal below: