Monday through Friday
8am to 6pm
$35 for one day
$150 for five days*
*(days must be used within three weeks)
What we work on:
- Potty training
- Inside voices
- Appropriate play
- Greeting people
- Desensitization (noises, equipment, etc)
We use positive reinforcement to encourage good behavior, and make sure that negative behavior is not reinforced
Please note: due to a high number of new students, we are being very strict with our admission policy. Even if your puppy meets these requirements, we may not have availability at the time they need to start. Please email us with any questions.
- Puppies must begin our program before 14 weeks of age. The earlier they start the program, the more benefits they will get from it!
-Puppies must be under 15 pounds to begin school.
- Puppies must attend Dog Therapy at least twice each week in order to maintain a spot in our class. We recommend getting as much socialization as possible while they're little!
- All puppies must provide copies of their vaccinations prior to the first day of school. Please email all vaccination paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
We require that all puppies have received their second round of distemper/parvo boosters and the bordetella vaccine. We also require at all puppies have received a wellness check and a negative fecal test from their local vet.
- Puppies must arrive early on their first day - 7:30 a.m. and be picked up around 3 p.m., but after that there is no need to schedule.
To sign up, use our Customer Portal below: