Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
At Dog Therapy, the well-being of your pups is our top priority. Please read through the following.
- By enrolling the above named and described dog(s), I represent that I am the legal owner of the named dog(s) and I assume all risks, dangers and responsibility for injuries to the named dog(s). Owner understands and agrees that Owner is solely responsible for any harm to Owner’s dog(s) while Owner’s dog(s) is/are attending Dog Therapy.
- Owner understands and agrees that during normal dog play, Owner’s dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is monitored by our staff to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, and other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
- Any dog demonstrating aggression or other behavior deemed unacceptable by our staff may be required to leave Dog Therapy
- Owner further understands and agrees that neither Dog Therapy nor any of its employees, staff or volunteers, will be liable for any illness, injury, death, and /or escape of Owner’s Dog(s) provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed, and Owner hereby releases all of them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from or as a result of Owner’s dog(s) attending or participating at Dog Therapy.
- Owner further understands and agrees that any behavioral or physical health problems that develop with the Owner’s dog(s) while at Dog Therapy will be handled and treated as deemed best by the staff, in their sole discretion, and Owner expressly agrees to assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses arising or relating thereto. This includes aggressive or destructive behavior.
- Owner further understands and agrees that Owner’s dog(s) are healthy and will at all times while attending Dog Therapy have current vaccinations. Owner is not enrolling any dog in Dog Therapy that has any condition that could potentially jeopardize the health of other dogs or people and has not had any potentially communicable condition within 30 days prior to enrollment. Owner further understands that even if Owner(s) dog is vaccinated for Bordatella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that the Owner(s) dog can still contract Kennel Cough. I agree that I will NOT hold Dog Therapy responsible if Owner’s dog(s) contracts Kennel Cough.
- Owner further understands and agrees that Owner’s dog(s) is required to be spayed/neutered (after age of 9 months) to enroll at Dog Therapy.
- Dog Therapy reserves the right to refuse admittance to any dog or to dismiss any dog that does not meet the health, temperament or other standards. The determination shall be made at the sole discretion of our staff.