Due to Covid-19, we have suspended human visits at this time. The puppies can't wait to meet you when things go back to normal! Please check back for updates, and stay healthy!
Visiting Hours are from 11am to 3pm, Monday through Friday.
Visits are booked in half hour increments.
$10 per person
Important things to know:
- Human visits are currently ADULTS ONLY. (18+)
- Visits are by appointment only and can be booked using the link below.
- We do not have parking available. Please park in the CVS/Petco lot across the street.
- We host approximately 20 to 30 puppies per day. They range in size. All of them are very sweet, but they don't have good manners yet. You will get a lot of kisses and maybe get jumped on. (We're working on that!) So don't wear anything too nice.
- We limit the number of human visitors to ten at a time. This is to prevent overwhelming the puppies.
We have the following rules:
No picking up the puppies
No running or throwing things
No loud noises
Gentle play only
Anyone who can not follow the rules will be asked to leave the play area. This is for the safety of the puppies and the visitors.