Visiting Hours are from 12pm to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
Visits are $10 per person - cash only.
Visits are up to one hour. We do not take reservations, so walk-ins are welcome!
Important things to know:
- Human visits are currently ADULTS ONLY. We plan to reintroduce visits for children once we have the proper staff and a dedicated Children's Program.
- We limit the number of visitors to 10 at a time. You will be admitted based on availability and the size of your party.
- We have very limited parking! There are a few spots directly in front of the building but if those are full you must park at the CVS/Petco lot across the street. Please do not park in the driveway next to Dog Therapy or in the lot next door. (Aston Martin owns it now and will be towing.)
- We host approximately 20 to 30 puppies per day. They range in size. All of them are very sweet, but they don't have good manners yet. You will get a lot of kisses and maybe get jumped on. (We're working on that!) So don't wear anything too nice.
- We do not host groups. We limit the number of human visitors to ten at a time. This is to prevent overwhelming the puppies.
We have the following rules:
Please remain seated.
No running or throwing things.
No loud noises.
No picking up the puppies.
Gentle play only.
Anyone who can not follow the rules will be asked to leave the play area. This is for the safety of the puppies and the visitors.